Diamond Platinum Ring in White Gold
Once order is placed it will immediately be assigned to one of our jewellery designers for production/crafting and for that please allow 6-12 business days.
Custom-designed and moulded to perfection, this unique piece features high quality hand-set, prong stones that shine from all angles. This piece is made up of 100% brass copper metal finished five times in 18 karat electro white gold e-coating for that extra shine.
Size: 8 - 10
Weight: 16 grams
All orders (except personal custom orders) have a processing time of up to 2 weeks or more depending on order, this excludes weekends and public holidays.
Iced Out Kingz offers a 14 day money back guarantee. If you would like to return your item please contact us
Please note you are responsible for the entire process of your return, once refund/exchange has been approved we will confirm the return address, it is your responsibility to pay for return package and to keep an eye out on tracking. We will not be responsible for wrong address.
International orders, please note that we will charge a 30% re-stocking fee if the item is returned to us due to unpaid duties & taxes. All international stock is shipped directly from the factory.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards, grillz, earrings or custom items. All accepted items need to be in original packaging/box, unworn, If item has been wrapped in plastic it cannot be removed. If you are unsure about size please see our size & fit chart or simply keep plastic on item and try it over your neck/wrist before making decision. Iced Out Kingz will NOT be responsible for lost delivery or return packages and we will NOT be responsible for wrong address.
Unfortunately we will not accept returns on custom items for example custom names, custom pendants and anything custom related, we will only return these items if you receive them damaged, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on custom designs.
Please inspect your order upon arrival and contact email@example.com immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
You can cancel your order and get a full refund only if the order has NOT been shipped yet. If your order has been shipped we will issue you a refund AFTER you receive your item and when it comes back to us in brand new condition. You have 14 days to return an order.
ICED OUT KINGZ will not be responsible for orders that get delivered to the wrong address, it is your responsibility to make sure you are giving us the correct address upon checkout, please double check address carefully before checking out, if you believe you have made a mistake contact us straight away.
Sale items can be returned for exchange / store credit only. We do not offer refunds on any sale items.
International Refused Shipments
Customers are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to ICED OUT KINGZ, even if you refuse the shipment. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded. Please note all international orders will be sent directly from fulfilment centre that is the closest to customer. You may receive a commercial invoice directly from the supplier.
This is not within our control and we cannot pre pay these taxes. We advise contacting your local customs office to find out if/and how much these taxes may be.
Please note that orders subject to any sales promotion will be taxed at the true commercial value rather than the 100% discount of the item(s).
If you have any questions regarding your international order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Store credit may be issued for items out of stock. Refunds for out of stock items will be issued upon request.
• In the event that your order cannot be shipped, you will be contacted by one of our customer service representative.
• You will receive an email confirmation when your order is shipped, tracking information on most orders will be available within 48 hours after shipping.
• ICED OUT KINGZ reserves the right to cancel any order that appears suspicious or fraudulent. All fraudulent transactions will be reported to proper authorities.
• ICED OUT KINGZ reserves the right to request for ID if order has a medium fraud risk. High risk orders will immediately be cancelled. ICED OUT KINGZ reserves the right to request for more security information regarding medium risk orders
• Regarding packages that are marked delivered by the carrier are not our responsibility.
• Some orders do not require signature. If your order has been marked as delivered to the correct address ICED OUT KINGZ will not be liable.
OUT OF STOCK
If in any circumstance your order is out of stock we will notify you straight away, you have an option to choose a similar item whether it's colour, size etc or we can give you a full refund.
Isaiah, Arianna trading as ICED OUT KINGZ (ABN: 73 995 802 673)
Address: 1/7 Gurd Street, Coombs, 2611, ACT, Australia
Phone Number: 0413984099
Last update: 1 November 2021
© LegalVision ILP Pty Ltd
Plated jewellery is very trendy in the hip hop world. It is the process where specific silver is coated with other comparably valuable metals. For example: If a ring has a cover of the gold layer, it is a gold plated ring. Gold plated jewellery is always very sensitive so that we need to be careful while we wear it, moreover, we suggest you clean it properly after every use.
How to clean gold plated jewellery?
We already notified you that Gold plated jewellery is very penetrating, so we should consider something with our gold-plated jewellery. Generally, we suggest using ultrasonic jewellery cleaner to clean all kinds of precious metals, whether it is gold or diamond but you must try a natural jewellery cleaning solution before applying ultrasonic cleaning technology or a steam cleaning system and we hope it is enough to clean gold plate jewellery. You can try the following procedure:
- Natural cleaning solution
- Soft towel
Plated gold on the silver or other metals is very soft, so it is easily scratched. That’s why we don’t even suggest brushes.
Step 1: Firstly, try to clean it with a soft towel. Wipe your jewellery softly using a soft towel or cotton cloth. If your jewellery is only surfaced by dirt and dust, it is enough in this case.
Step 2: Take a bowl and fill it with warm (not so much hot) water. Mix the water with a few drops of cleaning solution (we suggest using a natural solution).
Step 3: Put your gold-plated jewellery in the mixture and leave it in here for next 15 minutes. Whenever you take the piece of jewellery from the combination, use the soft towel and gently scrub in tight places. Rub it properly and remove 100% water from it.
I think you will recover your jewellery as new by using this procedure but if your piece is heavily tarnished, we suggest you take it to a professional service or use a professional jewellery cleaner machine at home. Don’t try just any procedure, It will damage your gold plate jewellery.
Tips On Caring for Your Gold Plated Jewellery
Let’s see some methods/ tips of caring for Gold plated jewellery:
- It is better to avoid any kind of spray including perfume on gold plated jewellery. Gold plated means the coated metal that can interact with the chemical so our suggestion is to wear jewellery after spraying body spray or perfume. Lotion or cream can also be harmful to your plated metal so wear those whenever the lotion or cream is absorbed by your skin correctly.
- Other beauty elements like nail polish, oil, nail polish remover, etc. directly reacts with coated metal so use these carefully when you wear gold plated.
- Your sweat is very harmful to losing the shininess and suitability of it. That’s why don’t wear gold-plated jewellery when you do exercise or other physical work.
- Clean plated jewellery regularly and adequately. Remove dust, dirt, sweat after every use. Follow our cleaning guideline.
Wrapping It Up
If you take care of your jewellery, it will last for many years. Our jewellery is coated five times for extra and longer shine. The more you look after it, the longer it will last.
If you have any further question/ queries don't hesitate to contact us on email@example.com